Become a Benefactor
We want to ensure that we maintain the respected work that we’re doing, but we can’t do that without the guarantee of ongoing investment. Now, more than ever, AAWB needs you. We need you, and your donations, to extend our reach, increasing the impact and influence of the initiatives we undertake.
Summary of Our Work
· Family and Personal Services
· Health Services
· Legal Services
· Social and Welfare Services
· Housing and Accommodation Services
· Unemployment issues and problems
· Culturally and Linguistically Diverse
· Funeral Arrangements
· Repatriation Arrangements
· Settle into Australia
· Visits to people in their homes, hospital, nursing homes or prisons
· Services to the elderly
None of this would be possible without the generosity of individuals and organisations who have donated funds to us over the years, and it goes without saying that we are extremely grateful for these donations.
Are you in a position to Become a Benefactor?
We’d love to hear from you, so please email us email@example.com so we can arrange a meeting to discuss this in more detail.